Register your lost property
We have partnered with MissingX, the world’s largest lost and found database.
To register your lost property please click Next to send us your details.
Our network covers a vast area and each month we recover over 2000 items of lost property. Please provide us with as much information as you can to help us to identify your item:
- If you have lost an item of luggage, please provide details of the contents (we receive many black suitcases with two wheels and a pull-up handle, so we need more information than this in order to identify yours).
- For mobile phones please supply us with the IMEI number if you can. If not, tell us what network the phone is registered to and details of the lock screen wallpaper image (if this is unique to your phone).
- Many electronic devices have serial numbers, so please supply this if you can.
- Please provide details that are unique to your item – we received hundreds of sets of keys, pairs of glasses and black umbrellas, so we need any information that will help us to establish if one of them might be yours.
- Don’t worry too much about where on a train your item was lost – a good description of the lost item is far more useful than your seat number.
It can take several days for items to reach us. We will let you know if we match your registration to an item we have found.